- You can return an unworn item with tags within 14 days of purchase for a store credit
- Returns must be unworn, unwashed with tags attached, free of dirt, hair, pet fur, perfume, fragrances, smoke and in original packaging.
- Products that do not meet this criteria are ineligible for return as they will not be in a saleable condition
- In strict accordance with Covid-19 and hygiene reasons items that have been worn cannot be returned
- Once we have received your return, your Luxette Boutique account will be issued with a store credit in the form of a unique coupon.
- You are welcome to use your store credit to purchase another item from Luette Boutique
- Returns postage is payable by the customer
- Please ensure that you provide your tracking details to Luxette Boutique. We will not be held responsible for lost packages.
- Sale items are ineligible for returns as these are final discounted items to clear
We advise customers that all purchases are checked within 24 hours of arrival; and notifying us immediately if there are any issues.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
- To make a return send an email to email@example.com with your order number in the subject header along with the reason for your return request.
- Include any photos and videos to speed up the process.
Our manager will respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your inquiry.
- We respond to all emails through your Luxette Boutique account. Please check your spam/junk filter for any correspondence or log onto your account to follow tracking and communication from us!
In compliance with Australian Consumer Law, Luxette Boutique is not required to provide a refund for change of mind or incorrect choice based on fit, colour, style, fabric, personal opinion of quality or authenticity. Luxette Boutique does not accept returns or exchanges for change of mind.
As of September 1, 2021 Luxette Boutique can no longer accept returns for Portia And Scarlett, Tania Olsen, Nookie, Tinaholly purchases due to change of mind or incorrect fit. Please choose carefully before your purchase or contact us prior to help you determine your size.
- Luxette Boutique Store Credits have an expiry of 12 months (Covid-19 affected customers can receive extensions)
- Credits are issued to your Luxette Boutique Account in the form of a unique code.
- You can use this credit to purchase any item from our store or to make a special order from any of our labels via way of Luxette Boutique.
- Luxette Boutique Store Credits are non transferable or redeemable for cash.