- You can return an unworn item with tags within 14 days of purchase for a store credit
- Returns must be unworn, unwashed with tags attached, free of dirt, hair, pet fur, perfume, fragrances, smoke and in original packaging.
- Products that do not meet this criteria are ineligible for return as they will not be in a saleable condition
- In strict accordance with Covid-19 and hygiene reasons items that have been worn cannot be returned
- Once we have received your return, your Luxette Boutique account will be issued with a store credit in the form of a unique coupon.
- You are welcome to use your store credit to purchase another item or size from Luette Boutique
- Returns postage is payable by the customer
- Please ensure that you provide your tracking details to Luxette Boutique. We will not be held responsible for lost packages.
- Sale items are ineligible for returns as these are final discounted items to clear
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
- To make a return send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject header along with the reason for your return request.
- Include any photos and videos to speed up the process.
Our manager will respond to you within 24 hours of receiving your inquiry.
|In compliance with Australian Consumer Law, Luxette Boutique is not required to provide a refund for change of mind or incorrect choice based on fit, colour, style, fabric, personal opinion of quality or authenticity.|
- Luxette Boutique Store Credits do not expire.
- Credits are issued to your Luxette Boutique Account in the form of a unique code.
- You can use this credit to purchase any item from our store or to make a special order from any of our labels via way of Luxette Boutique.
- Luxette Boutique Store Credits are non transferable or redeemable for cash.