PRE-ORDER: A pre-order is an item that is not yet available to the public.
You choose to check out a pre-order because you wish to secure your size and garment prior to it selling out upon its availability for public sales. You are happy to wait for its arrival as per our estimated delivery date.
We offer pre-order sales on highly popular items that sell out quickly to give all of our customers the best chance in securing their dream dress. A pre-order item might still be in its manufacturing phase or being delivered to our warehouse.
Due to the nature of manufacturing, delivery dates can change due to the sourcing of fabric, postage delays, customs delays or other unforseen circumstances outside of Luxette Boutique’s reasonable control.
Your purchase is an agreement of the terms and conditions herein this website
Key Details Explained:
- Successful check out of full or part payment of order with a registered Luxette Boutique Account.
- For PayPal Lay-Buy orders any outstanding balance payment is to be finalised once item/s arrived prior to its dispatch to you (the customer)
- Estimated Date of Arrival: Based on the shipment schedule of selected courier and/or manufacturing production timeline and/or availability of fabric.
- Arrival delivery dates will be listed at time of purchase and advised to you via updates available in your Luxette Boutique Account.
- The maximum preorder length is 3 months.
- Cancellation: Refer to the Cancellation Policy
- In the unlikely event of Luxette Boutique cancelling your order, you will be issued with a store credit valid for 1 year or the opportunity to ‘swap’ for a different item that can be delivered sooner.
- If you (the customer) chooses not to wait for the delivery of your pre-order, you may choose from a store credit valid for 1 year, the opportunity to ‘swap’ for a different item that can be delivered sooner or cancel as per our cancellation policy.
- Refund: No refunds/exchanges for change of mind, unfounded opinions on authenticity, size discrepency or delays. Refund policy applies. All pre-order items are considered sold & final.
- For customers expecting immediate delivery of pre-order items and cannot conform with the pre-order timeline, we advise not to place pre-order purchase to avoid frustration, as refusal of misunderstanding often offends.